Protection That Keeps Your Business Running During Times Of Uncertainty
If you are a primary revenue generator for your business, what would happen if you couldn’t work? Would you be able to cover your expenses? Would you have to sell your business quickly (potentially for less than it’s worth)? The need for Business Overhead Expense (BOE) insurance is clear: If you are temporarily unable to work, your business might have significantly less revenue coming in. But you’d still be responsible for your overhead expenses.
What We Offer
Business Overhead Expense Insurance
BOE insurance covers the costs of running your business when your absence, due to a disability, means those costs would go unpaid. The benefits offered by BOE insurance include, but are not limited too:
- Paying wages, debts, rent or mortgage, utilities, inventory, and taxes
- Benefit periods of either 18 or 24 months
- Elimination periods, also called the waiting period, of 30, 60, or 90 days
- Coverage could pay 100% of your monthly operating expenses up to your maximum monthly benefit amount
- Benefits are generally received tax free
Business Overhead Expense Calculator is a tool that will help you estimate your total monthly business expenses.
Ready To Talk?
Click the link below and fill out the contact form to get started. A licensed advisor will contact you directly to complete a free confidential review of your unique situation.