Providing Guidance for the Future and Beyond
At Nebraska Asset Protection Group, we value financial security, trust, peace of mind, and quality of life for all parties involved. We want you and your loved one to have the best possible care and quality of life. We know you want that too. Nebraska Asset Protection Group can help you achieve the best possible outcome for everyone involved.
What We Offer
- No cost consultation to provide an overview of Medicaid Long Term Care, answer your general questions and assess obstacles and/or opportunities with future Medicaid eligibility;
- One-on-one personal review of you and your loved one’s assets to see how to best protect them from possible future Medicaid benefit recovery;
- Gather all necessary documentation and work with an Elder Law attorney to prepare and execute any needed documents including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, deeds, contracts, annuities, long-term care, etc.;
- Ongoing consultation and guidance on pre & post-eligibility financial requirements for Medicaid and any changes in future circumstances.
- Medicaid Compliant Annuities
- Long-Term Care Partnership Program Plans
- Life Insurance/Long-Term Care Hybrid Plans
- Long-Term Care Asset Protection Plans
- Irrevocable Funeral Expense Trusts
- Whole Life Insurance
- and More…
Annuity Valuation Services
We offer a complimentary annuity valuation service for pre-existing annuity policies. We will review your contract to determine if the policy will be troublesome for future Medicaid eligibility and determine if it contains value on the secondary market. If it does, we can assist in selling the contract.
Life Insurance Valuation Services
Do you have a life insurance policy that you were thinking of cancelling for the cash-value? Before you do that allow us an opportunity to review it to see, if we can find you additional value. We work with the nations most trusted viatical settlement companies and lending institutions to find you the best value for your contract.
Long-Term Care Facility Placement
We will help you find the most suitable place for your loved one when that time comes. We work alongside the most respected placement firms in the state that will find the right home for you or your loved one.
Ready to Talk?
Click the link below and fill out the contact form to get started. A licensed advisor will contact you directly to complete a free confidential review of your unique situation.